Monday, March 31, 2014

Looking through My New Peephole


Just a while ago I contacted this locksmith company that I found online. I thought I was taking a chance because I had never heard from them before but I didn’t know which one to choose so I just selected one randomly. I called El Paso Locksmith to get a peephole installed since I don’t feel comfortable opening the door to people without knowing who they are. I also like being in control of what’s going on outside my home without exposing myself, and without my neighbors thinking I’m nosy.

For the first couple of days I was excited about my new peephole and I would look through the little hole a
few times a day, you know, just to try it out, see if it works. But once I was looking through the peephole and saw somebody standing outside. Well, I’ve got to tell you I didn’t see that coming. To be completely honest, it kind of scared me. Even though, the guy from El Paso Locksmith who installed the peephole for me told me several times that people weren’t able to see inside, it still freaked me out a bit.

After weeks passed by I kind of stuck to the idea that only I could see people who were outside and that I was completely out of sight from anyone standing outside my door. Getting a peephole installed was a great idea because it makes me feel a lot safer and more in control of what’s going on. Not only do I make sure that I open the door to only people I know, but I also get to hide from people whenever I am not in the mood of entertaining guests. I feel like it’s all working in my favor now and I owe it to El Paso Locksmith. Not only did they do a great job, but the sir who came to my house was very polite and courteous and not at all overpriced!