Monday, July 7, 2014

Commercial Locksmith in El Paso

It was my day to open the branch at the bank last Friday. I had recently been promoted as bank manager and thus I had the authority to open and close the bank. I had only done this procedure perhaps 5 times and so I was still pretty new at it. I was also pretty new at being a key holder and so the most terrifying thing happened to me that day; I had left my keys at home. I live in Las Cruces which is the next city over and a little far from the branch; it was much easier to look up a locksmith in El Paso where our branch was than to drive back home.


Fifteen minutes had gone by since the other employees who were opening with me and I had arrived. We only had half hour from the time we entered before we could open up for customers. That meant that this time we would open a little late but we were not sure how late. Another minute passes by and finally the locksmith guy arrives. It only took a few more minutes to open up for us and as soon as we went in we hurried up and set up each of our work spaces so we could start servicing clients.

We obviously had to call our headquarters right away to let them know of what had happened. They did not know that our other manager was on vacation and the boss was furious because of my mistake. Thankfully the locksmith guy from El Paso was able to help us resolve this issue in an efficient way. However, this mistake could have cost me a job, and you know that high paying salaries are not all that available, much less for someone who would have gotten fired like me. A suggestion to all who are managers, always do the ritual of making sure you do not close your house door without having everything you need for work in your hands!