Thursday, June 12, 2014

Locksmith in El Paso

I had an important business meeting to go to the other day. I had given myself plenty of time to arrive at the venue where I was supposed to meet my partner at least half hour before the scheduled meeting time. Even though this was a meeting with my business partner, we were still in the baby stages of our startup, which meant that our relationship was still in its premature stages of development. I had dressed in a formal outfit and made sure my car looked clean inside and out to show I was a person who took attention to detail (an important trait of an entrepreneur). What I did not have in place was apparently my own head. I stopped for some coffee on my way to the restaurant and when I came back I realized I had locked myself out of my car. I looked up locksmith services in El Paso right away.

I called Griselda, my business partner, to tell her my embarrassing story. Even though I still had an hour to go before our meeting time, I wanted to report any possible delays with time so she did not wonder about me. I had always thought of Griselda as this super woman who always remained calmed even during chaos. She seemed to have everything together all the time; I would never that something like this would also happen to her. Ironically, when I called her, she confessed that I had just awakened her!

There I was desperately looking for a locksmith service company in El Paso, embarrassed at my mishap, when my “super” business partner had totally forgotten about our meeting! I take this as a lesson to never underestimate oneself, and to never overestimate others, ha! I was so happy I wasn’t the one late. Thanks George!