Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Locked in the Bathroom

You know those people who are always trying to bargain and get the cheapest price available? Well I happen to be one of those. Sometimes I get really cheap stuff that turn out to be really high quality and that’s what keeps me going for the great deals! But experience has taught me that for certain things I shouldn’t focus on price, I tend to be kind of stubborn, though. That’s what got me to contact El Paso Locksmith the other day.

I had gotten some cheap lock for my bathroom door a few years ago and I thought that it was ok, after all it had worked well for some time now. Until one day I went to the bathroom and when I tried to come out I just couldn’t. I didn’t know why, the first thing that popped into my mind was that my husband was playing a trick on me, as usual. I really thought he was standing behind the door holding the knob so I wouldn’t be able to open the door.
At first I thought it was funny and kind of started laughing, but after a while I got annoyed so I started yelling at him. Then I saw he wasn’t responding so I thought he might not be there. Luckily, I had taken my phone with me into the bathroom so I gave him a call and it turns out he was actually taking a nap. Then it hit me:
my lock was malfunctioning!


My husband tried to let me out but couldn’t. Then I remembered a while ago my friend had recommended El Paso Locksmith to me so I looked for their number and asked them to come to my home. I was so relieved that they were there in about 20 minutes. I think most people know how frustrating it is to get locked out but being locked out in a bathroom is far worse! Luckily I was out in no time and I owed it all to El Paso Locksmith!